Welcome to Our Lodge
The Milford Elks Lodge is a group of members dedicated to bettering the community of Milford, CT. We enjoy camaraderie, exciting events, community involvement, and many volunteer opportunities through our lodge.
Who are the Elks?
The Elks are much more than a social group. We invest in our Milford community through programs and events that support our youth, veterans, and citizens in general.
Through the dedication and involvement of our members, the Milford Elks Lodge #1589 proudly supports many programs and organizations throughout the community, and the entire state as well. We engage in activities that promote the health, well-being, and positive development of the children. We work to help meet the needs of today's veterans. And, we come together to improve the quality of life for our entire community, especially those in need.
- For Immediate Release March 30th, 2019- The Milford Elks’ Lodge #1589 is pleased to announce the installation of their new slate of Officers for the term […]
- Pictured from left to right, Milford Elks’ Drug Awareness Chairwoman, Kathy Hart, Milford Prevention Council’s Program Director, Wendy Gibbons, and Milford Elks’ Exalted Ruler, Rob Muoio […]
- Treat yourself and your family to some Kansas Maid Braided Pastry and Lyman Orchards Crisp this holiday! Orders can be placed online or at the Lodge. They will be […]
- You don’t need a special reason to give blood. You just need your own reason. Some of us give blood because we were asked by a […]
- Another successful Paint and sip night. A big thanks to Ann Donnells and Anne Marie Field for organizing this event!
- In January, Milford Elks welcomed home District Deputy Jim Patchell! We are proud and thankful for the great service Jim provided our area lodges. Thank you, Jim!
- The first night of our Friday night teen 3-on-3 basketball league. This program will continue every Friday through March 15th to benefit the Boys & Girls […]
- Music and laughter could be heard as this year’s annual Christmas Day dinner was held. Volunteers and guests, who might otherwise be lonely or hungry, enjoyed the […]
- On Sunday, November 25th, the Milford Elks Lodge #1589, held their 1st annual First Responders Food 2 Kids Food Drive. The drive was a collaborative effort […]
- Milford Elks had the honor of serving some of our distinguished veterans a meal on Sunday. A big thank you to Jennifer Musante for organizing the […]