Welcome to Our Lodge
The Milford Elks Lodge is a group of members dedicated to bettering the community of Milford, CT. We enjoy camaraderie, exciting events, community involvement, and many volunteer opportunities through our lodge.
Who are the Elks?
The Elks are much more than a social group. We invest in our Milford community through programs and events that support our youth, veterans, and citizens in general.
Through the dedication and involvement of our members, the Milford Elks Lodge #1589 proudly supports many programs and organizations throughout the community, and the entire state as well. We engage in activities that promote the health, well-being, and positive development of the children. We work to help meet the needs of today's veterans. And, we come together to improve the quality of life for our entire community, especially those in need.
- Members and guests are welcome to come on down to the tap room to grab a bite and visit with friends. We offer a different special […]
- Blood drive every first and third Monday from 12:45 pm- 6:45 pm in the lodge hall.
- MILFORD, Conn.-June 15, 2020-The Milford Elks Lodge #1589 recently awarded the Friends of the Milford Library a $2000 check as part of the Elks National Foundation’s […]
- Thank you to our volunteers who helped placed flags at St. Mary’s cemetery on Buckingham Ave. Each flag reaffirms to families and the Milford community that […]
Milford Elks Lodge #1589 Donates $2000 Gratitude Grant to Support Milford Food 2 Kids in Feeding Milford Students During COVID-19 PandemicMay 22, 2020-The Milford Elks Lodge #1589 recently awarded Milford Food 2 Kids a $2000 check as part of the Elks National Foundation’s Gratitude Grant. Gratitude […]
- Did you know the Elks National Foundation Community Investments Program invests $13.7 million in Elks communities across the country through Lodge grants? The Milford Lodge received […]
- We are always amazed by our wonderful volunteers who are dedicated to spread Christmas cheer to those who are in need of food or company. We […]
- Thank you to all who donated to our Christmas Basket program! Because of your generosity, we were able to create 150 baskets for those in need. […]
- Another wonderful night of recognizing the sportsmanship of our Milford youth. This event has become a tradition for our Foran and Law football players and […]
- It is said that “Our veterans accepted the responsibility to defend America and uphold our values when duty called.” In that spirit the Milford Elks honored […]