Welcome to Our Lodge
The Milford Elks Lodge is a group of members dedicated to bettering the community of Milford, CT. We enjoy camaraderie, exciting events, community involvement, and many volunteer opportunities through our lodge.
Who are the Elks?
The Elks are much more than a social group. We invest in our Milford community through programs and events that support our youth, veterans, and citizens in general.
Through the dedication and involvement of our members, the Milford Elks Lodge #1589 proudly supports many programs and organizations throughout the community, and the entire state as well. We engage in activities that promote the health, well-being, and positive development of the children. We work to help meet the needs of today's veterans. And, we come together to improve the quality of life for our entire community, especially those in need.
- Welcoming all children from ages 8-13 years of age, the Milford Elks will be having there annual Hoop Shoot at St. Mary’s School. Boys or Girls […]
- Our Annual Soccer Shoot is open to boys and girls from the age of 4- 16. Kids practice their soccer skills by shooting at goals. It […]
- Ever wonder how to get better connected to you community and make new friends? Volunteering can bolster relationships and build self-esteem while having fun! The Milford […]
- You don’t need a special reason to give blood. You just need your own reason. Some of us give blood because we were asked by a […]
- The Milford Elks will have our annual Peace and Love concert on June 29th to raise money for the Connecticut Children’s hospital’s Safe Kids program. The […]
- The Milford Elks held their annual Flag Day ceremony of Friday, June 14th. Foran High School chorus opened our ceremony with a beautiful rendition of the […]
- Our veterans are have a special place in the hearts of Elk members. We are excited to be a part of Milford’s Memorial Day activities. All […]
- The Milford Elks celebrated the Orange Ave. Boy Scouts on Thursday. We are proud of all that Boy Scouts accomplished this year.
- Pictured from left to right, Milford Elks’ Drug Awareness Chairwoman, Kathy Hart, Milford Prevention Council’s Program Director, Wendy Gibbons, and Milford Elks’ Exalted Ruler, Rob Muoio […]
- Another successful Paint and sip night. A big thanks to Ann Donnells and Anne Marie Field for organizing this event!